Five Steps To Creative Visualization
How bad do you want something? Can you almost taste and feel it? Do you imagine that it is already there, nestling comfortably under the crook of your arm? Can you really see it in 3D form in front of you?
If you wish for something that your heart desires, then think really hard and it might just come true. If one adds concentration and feelings, it becomes a great creative power that makes things happen. In this case, you are gathering the power of your subconscious mind in a concentrated single line and which like a laser cuts through just anything that stands in front of it. Your mental power is more powerful than you can ever imagined!
Creative visualization is not just about positive thinking, it goes beyond it. It is the ability to use one’s imagination to greater heights, to see into one’s mind eye an exciting reality. Creative visualization is a tool that you can use to design your destiny and goal. It is not just merely imagination; it’s about converting your abstract thoughts into physical reality. It has been used in several different forms, usually subconsciously or unconsciously throughout a person’s lifespan.
The brain is a powerful tool and should be utilized only for good. In fact, Dr Deepak Chopra once accredited the brain as a powerful quantum machine, you can use it to manifest just anything that you want. But due to the negative programmings and false beliefs, most people have given up hope on this tool. They think that the only function of the brain is to think and more specifically, thinking stink thoughts! This is at least what the majority do and I am not kidding about this.
Creative visualization can transform one’s life from dull to dazzling or from rags to riches. The idea will serve as a draft and the emotion provides the force to pursue reality. By thinking of the good things that you want to happen, a positive stream of energy is created, surrounding you inch by inch. This positive energy then solidifies and becomes reality. This is a quantum fact and I will find a slot in discussing this in the near future.
There are many ways to go in harnessing the power of creative visualization, but it could be summarized in five easy to follow steps. This helps a lot if you are in hurried and which you need basics ideas in enhancing your visualization process.
- The first step is to relax. Sit or lie in any position that will make you comfortable. First close your eyes and begin to breathe deeply and rhythmically. Inhale and exhale slowly. Picture your tense muscles slowly relaxing. Un-knot those tight bunches and arrange them in an orderly arrangement. You can use guided relaxation audio program to assist you in this process. I once had a major problem in releasing tense in my body and such program really had helped me.
- Secondly, set your highest ideal by picturing things that you want to happen. You are the master of your future so do this to the utmost of your ability. Conjure pictures with distinct colors and vibrant hues. Realize that you are the director here and you can just bring in anything that you want. Nothing is not impossible at this stage. Bring back the child inside you where you are not constrained by anything and the only thing that you know is possible.
- Thirdly, focus on it as often as possible. Think of it all throughout the day to galvanize the process. The more often that you see your mental image, the more powerful and energized it becomes.
- Fourthly, is giving your thought a positive energy. Mix your visualization with powerful emotion such as desire, joy, love and gratitude. Emotion is actually ‘energy in motion’ and when you incorporate emotion in the process, you are really energized it and thus making, your mental picture move faster. Believe me, every thought has energy (indeed they are energy in vibrational form).
- Letting go. This might be the hardest thing to do in the process. You need to let go whatever that you have visualized but knowing deeply inside you that you can achieve what you desire. Letting go is very important in order to free your conscious mind from indulging in the process of how and when or more specifically, the question of “It is possible?” Such feeling will create conflict inside you and you might be finding yourself in a battle to prove that such thing is not possible. Your conscious mind always win and that’s why they say that your conscious mind is the biggest obstacles in achieving success.
There are several ways on how to use creative visualization in your life. You may use it to relieve almost any physical problem. For instance, in cases of pain, where one could imagine himself away from the hospital room, not in a drab hospital gown and without any tubes attached. Instead, he could see himself having a grand time in the Caribbean surrounded by the white sand and deep blue sea. A person who is on a diet may envision himself to have a fit and beautiful body. Some may use it to boost character or attitude. When a person views himself as poor, pathetic, idiotic or selfish; he may start to act that way. But the moment he sees himself as an intellectual, humorous and friendly, then he can begin to become that way. It may also improve one’s relationship by picturing an increase in harmony, appreciation, affection and closeness.
At last, you always get what you visualize (what you see in your mental whiteboard) and not what you want. The universe or the infinite intelligence could not read what you want, it only see what you see in your mental picture. That’s why it is very essential that you always watch out for your mind. Visualize only things that are aligned with your goals. Stay away from looking or staring at unpleasant images whether from the magazines or TV. You mind capture things (images) really fast and if you are frequently exposed to them, your mind will tend to re-run them automatically and guess what? Later or sooner, you will find yourself be surrounded by the same kind of images but now only in the form of 3D and which you are part of it.