March 16, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Subconscious Attraction Accelerator was released to the public and I was a little late on this. It’s been a while since I didn’t check my other mailbox and I was surprised that Stephen Pierce, the guy who rocks the online arena has launched a new product that would enhance your experience on visualization. This superb product is called, “Attraction Accelerator”.
So what the heck is “Attraction Accelerator”?
Attraction Accelerator it actually a program used to enhance your visualization capability and accelerate your manifestation toward anything that you desire. This could be a great help for those who find that visualization is difficult or impossible. To tell you the truth, it is impossible for not visualizing since our brains think only in the form of images. It can’t think in words and numbers and if you don’t believe me, run this test.
What does a banana look like?
Well, you got a picture of banana in your head, isn’t it? (if the images of BANANA shows up in your mind, then you got a real problem!)
Although visualization is a prebuilt-in nature within us, most of us do not really practice it until it becomes a dormant faculty, covering with dust which no ones bother to take a look. When I say it becomes dormant, it does not really mean that it is hidden somewhere inside your head. It only means that we do not use it pro-actively for our life’s expansion. Or in better words, we do not realize the powerful forces that this tool can do to enhance our lives and thus, we put it away for most of the time.
Think about that!
I believe that we use the visualization best when it is first triggered by something and mostly, out of fear, which is the strongest among all of the negative emotions. If you can recall any of your past moments, you might probably have some bad images in your head after reading some bad news, such as the economy downturn, the stock market crashed, the increasing of house break-in cases in your area and etc.
You have that visualization, didn’t you?
Well, I might have gone too far but I found that it is essential that you know the power of visualization.
So what’s this package consists of?
Attraction Accelerator is basically a downloadable mp3 files that could be played on your computer or on any mp3 player that available at the market. It is a brainwave inducement audio that will tune your brain into the perfectly charged peak mental state where you can easily laser focus precisely on what you want in life and thus attract them.
I’ve just got my copy this early in the morning and while listening to this audio I could calm down easily and I feel peace surrounded me. The music brings some mystic moment into my indulging and that’s really relaxing. However, I’ve yet to practice visualization with Attraction Accelerator since I want to have a taste of it first. This program runs only for half an hour so that it won’t take much of your precious time, but it’s perfectly great.
Besides, Stephen Pierce has also bundled Attraction Activator (another brainwave program- this one is a bit funky and new age taste) and a report Visual Velocity together with your purchase so that it can boast up your attraction process and enhance your visualization experiences. Check out Subconscious Attraction Accelerator now, engineered by Stephen Pierce.
By the way, you can download the ‘Subconscious Attraction Report‘ here (right click and save target as…).
Attention: This is an old written article that was moved here due to the restructuring of the original blog.
March 14, 2010 | 2 Comments
The most powerful part of the human being is the mind and to be more specific, the subconscious mind. The magnetic forces that the subconscious possesses, attracts certain event, circumstances and people into your lives and/or repels others. Take a look of the people around you; there are people who are successful while there are also people who are not. You can also notice that certain people accomplishes thing easily while other not.
What makes the differences?
That’s because the mind is in play. Your mind or consciousness is made up of the thoughts that you think and to be more accurate, thoughts that you always entertain. Every thought is an energy that released by your mind and the more you think about it, the stronger the magnetic currents that it possess. If you think positively about certain event or action, they will realize as according to what you have thought and if you harbor negative thoughts, the same too will happen.
This is the power of the mind and it is governed by the undisputed law of universe, “The Attraction”. You attract into your life what you think about frequently. However, that does not mean that every thought that runs in your mind will materialize in your reality. This is because most of the thoughts are weak (merely a daydream) and always a one- time runs. Weak thoughts like a weak magnet hardly has any attractive power.
One of the fact about human mind is they tend to run in the negative mode and this is caused by two major factors. First, the thinking of the mass that tends to fall into negative. Just look at the people around you; do you notice how they often think and expect when a bad news comes? I bet that they tend to expect the worst. Secondly, the way that we are brought up, the conditioning and programming that we endured from the moment we are born up until now. Mind you, most of us are taught to think negatively and expect the worst (again influenced by the first factor).
The Magnetic Power of Your Subconscious Mind
I believe that you have seen how a magnet works. A big and strong magnet draws bigger objects compares to a small and weak one. The polarity of magnets make one side of it draws while the other side repels.
Like a magnet, the attraction power of the subconscious mind is always neutral. The magnet draws to itself with everything that made of iron, does not matter if it is a useful object or junk. The way your mind attracts thing, works exactly like the magnet. It attracts into your life positive and negative situations and event, according to the thoughts that you have thought about and not based on the things that you don’t want.
The mind like the magnet also repels. For example, if you do not believe that you can achieve something, then you are actually repelling. You push away the success and accomplishment that you want to achieve. Thoughts of incompetence, weakness and fear create repellent forces. In other words, you are actually attracting failure and repelling success!
Most people activate the magnetic power of their mind unconsciously, which in a more exact term, they do not do it consciously. This is mostly due to that they do not know of the existence of such forces. But as soon as you learn the rules, you will be able to activate the magnetic power of your mind consciously, positively and effectively.
The most powerful tools to activate the power of the subconsciously is visualization and thinking with concentration, desire and faith. Repeating these thoughts often will unleash the hidden power of your subconscious. Your thoughts will get radiated and broadcasted thus, influencing the minds of other and attracting to you people who think along the same lines as you do. They will unexpectedly show up and assist you in your plans whether you need them or not. This processes also increasing your awareness and perceptiveness of any opportunity connected with your thought that comes along your way, and fills you with the inner power and initiative to utilize it.
The greatest benefit of all is you will now become to think constructively and positively in the future and making you a success magnet without even you noticing it. Your conscious thoughts have now become your unconscious thinking because the subconscious has learned the new thinking pattern. You are more towards the positive rather than negative. With this, you can now attract people, circumstances, events, possessions or a life style with the magnetic power of your subconscious mind.
Lastly, what you think about intently with attention and feeling will get attracted to you. It can be anything; material or spiritual. The attraction power that your mind possesses is a universal power that manifests everywhere and in everything.
March 13, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Warning: Illegal string offset 'keywords_time' in /home/jesus/public_html/unlocksubconscious/wp-content/plugins/internal_link_building.php on line 102
Have you ever wondered that everything that you ever want in your life could be boiled down to choice?
Life is a choice. You can have it the positive way or you can make it a negative one.
So if you really want to do something or be someone — how do you do it?
How do you make sure that your choice is correct?
The key to get what you want in life is to get your mind into it.Â You have to condition your thoughts into what you want to happen. Visualization is a powerful technique and mind you successful person like Tony Robbins, Deepak Chopra, Dr Robert Anthony, Dr Wayne Dyer, Jack Canfields, Bob Proctor and many more practice visualization in their lives. It literally attracts things that they wanted into their lives.
Visualization is not a fuzzy daydream that you have when you got nothing to do; not just the kind of fuzzy daydream. Instead, it is a full pledge, honest to goodness, day by day kind of visualizing that magnetizes your thoughts with power that attract the kind of live that you want. For example, say you want to be a successful manager and you can start visualizing yourself dressing up in power suits, going to a corner of your splendid office with a view. You can even enhance it by seeing yourself getting pats on the back from your superior or perhaps CEO and speaking at conferences where people respect your skills and authority.
Besides, it also really helps if you can find a role model to imitate. By doing so, you can have a real example that you follow. Besides, getting a real person in front of you definitely will intensify your belief that your goals are indeed achievable. It also helps you to focus on your goal.
March 12, 2010 | 5 Comments
How bad do you want something? Can you almost taste and feel it? Do you imagine that it is already there, nestling comfortably under the crook of your arm? Can you really see it in 3D form in front of you?
If you wish for something that your heart desires, then think really hard and it might just come true. If one adds concentration and feelings, it becomes a great creative power that makes things happen. In this case, you are gathering the power of your subconscious mind in a concentrated single line and which like a laser cuts through just anything that stands in front of it. Your mental power is more powerful than you can ever imagined!
Creative visualization is not just about positive thinking, it goes beyond it. It is the ability to use one’s imagination to greater heights, to see into one’s mind eye an exciting reality. Creative visualization is a tool that you can use to design your destiny and goal. It is not just merely imagination; it’s about converting your abstract thoughts into physical reality. It has been used in several different forms, usually subconsciously or unconsciously throughout a person’s lifespan.
The brain is a powerful tool and should be utilized only for good. In fact, Dr Deepak Chopra once accredited the brain as a powerful quantum machine, you can use it to manifest just anything that you want. But due to the negative programmings and false beliefs, most people have given up hope on this tool. They think that the only function of the brain is to think and more specifically, thinking stink thoughts! This is at least what the majority do and I am not kidding about this.
Creative visualization can transform one’s life from dull to dazzling or from rags to riches. The idea will serve as a draft and the emotion provides the force to pursue reality. By thinking of the good things that you want to happen, a positive stream of energy is created, surrounding you inch by inch. This positive energy then solidifies and becomes reality. This is a quantum fact and I will find a slot in discussing this in the near future.
There are many ways to go in harnessing the power of creative visualization, but it could be summarized in five easy to follow steps. This helps a lot if you are in hurried and which you need basics ideas in enhancing your visualization process.
- The first step is to relax. Sit or lie in any position that will make you comfortable. First close your eyes and begin to breathe deeply and rhythmically. Inhale and exhale slowly. Picture your tense muscles slowly relaxing. Un-knot those tight bunches and arrange them in an orderly arrangement. You can use guided relaxation audio program to assist you in this process. I once had a major problem in releasing tense in my body and such program really had helped me.
- Secondly, set your highest ideal by picturing things that you want to happen. You are the master of your future so do this to the utmost of your ability. Conjure pictures with distinct colors and vibrant hues. Realize that you are the director here and you can just bring in anything that you want. Nothing is not impossible at this stage. Bring back the child inside you where you are not constrained by anything and the only thing that you know is possible.
- Thirdly, focus on it as often as possible. Think of it all throughout the day to galvanize the process. The more often that you see your mental image, the more powerful and energized it becomes.
- Fourthly, is giving your thought a positive energy. Mix your visualization with powerful emotion such as desire, joy, love and gratitude. Emotion is actually ‘energy in motion’ and when you incorporate emotion in the process, you are really energized it and thus making, your mental picture move faster. Believe me, every thought has energy (indeed they are energy in vibrational form).
- Letting go. This might be the hardest thing to do in the process. You need to let go whatever that you have visualized but knowing deeply inside you that you can achieve what you desire. Letting go is very important in order to free your conscious mind from indulging in the process of how and when or more specifically, the question of “It is possible?” Such feeling will create conflict inside you and you might be finding yourself in a battle to prove that such thing is not possible. Your conscious mind always win and that’s why they say that your conscious mind is the biggest obstacles in achieving success.
There are several ways on how to use creative visualization in your life. You may use it to relieve almost any physical problem. For instance, in cases of pain, where one could imagine himself away from the hospital room, not in a drab hospital gown and without any tubes attached. Instead, he could see himself having a grand time in the Caribbean surrounded by the white sand and deep blue sea. A person who is on a diet may envision himself to have a fit and beautiful body. Some may use it to boost character or attitude. When a person views himself as poor, pathetic, idiotic or selfish; he may start to act that way. But the moment he sees himself as an intellectual, humorous and friendly, then he can begin to become that way. It may also improve one’s relationship by picturing an increase in harmony, appreciation, affection and closeness.
At last, you always get what you visualize (what you see in your mental whiteboard) and not what you want. The universe or the infinite intelligence could not read what you want, it only see what you see in your mental picture. That’s why it is very essential that you always watch out for your mind. Visualize only things that are aligned with your goals. Stay away from looking or staring at unpleasant images whether from the magazines or TV. You mind capture things (images) really fast and if you are frequently exposed to them, your mind will tend to re-run them automatically and guess what? Later or sooner, you will find yourself be surrounded by the same kind of images but now only in the form of 3D and which you are part of it.
March 10, 2010 | Leave a Comment
Originating from an eastern philosophy dating centuries ago, creative visualization has gradually emerged as a life-changing practice guaranteed by many to boost self-esteem, self-acceptance and their overall outlook in life.
What is creative visualization you may ask?
Simply said, it is a form of imagery that makes use of positive thinking to enable a person to believe and affirm that life is indeed positive. Everything in the universe was created to support a person in achieving his or her higher purpose in life. It stems from the belief that the mind has the power to transform any concentrated thought you focus on into reality. What you focus on expands and the more you pour energy to it, the greater it becomes. Even NLP uses the same technique in programming the mind.
One of the fact about your mind is it could only think in the form of images. It doesn’t matter whether you are imagining or remembering; your mind will always pull out some kind of images and lay them on its mental whiteboard. This is just how the mind works. You can try it out by thinking of an apple.
What did you see? You saw an apple in your mind, didn’t you?
Imagining your success is like a Barney episode, it urges you to look into your childlike self once more and imagine the great things you can accomplish, the greater version of yourself through the magic of your imagination. There is nothing impossible when you are a childlike because back then you are not constrained to any limiting belief and programming. All you know is just possible and here’s how:
First, think of a focus. Something attainable and quite within reach like losing weight or getting a promotion. As you practice, you can venture on goals that are more difficult later on.
Find a little ‘sanctuary’ of your own, any place that can give you the peace and quiet you will need in order to concentrate. Make certain there will be no distractions as you perform this exercise. When you are ready, assume a position of comfort; some people find lying or sitting as most conducive, but you can explore which position would grant you more comfort and focus.
Close your eyes. Breathe deeply and relax. Empty your mind and concentrate on your focus. Count slowly from 10-1.
Now, imagine the thing you want most to happen (your chosen focus), in exactly the way you would like it to occur. Think of as much detail as you can, gradually making the image as vivid in your thoughts as if it were really happening right there and then.
Afterwards, you must affirm the image you visualized in your mind. An affirmation can be said silently or aloud, whichever is stronger in impact to you. It is a statement of profound belief that what you imagined can truly become a reality. Make certain you avoid negative affirmations. Instead of saying “I am not ugly and worthless”, state that you are beautifully made and worthy of all the limitless opportunities this world has to offer.
The best time to do this would be late in the evening, before you go to bed, or upon waking up after a good night rest. At these times, your mind would be calm and relaxed; it is still in the alpha level without any interference from the conscious mind that tends to block anything illogical out.
By improving your deepest attitudes towards life and towards yourself, you enhance your self-image, strengthen and improve relationships, and more importantly, you contribute to your physical wellness and mental health.
Our thoughts can be a weapon of destruction or our most loyal ally. Remember, they are but energies stored within, and when unleashed into positive forces, we change the balance of the energy surrounding us. By doing so, it naturally brings about changes in our surroundings in accordance with what we imagined.
Some people talk of imagination as something far-fetched and fantasized. Creative visualization talks of imagination as a thought away from reality. Have you considered yourself just a thought away from your success or desires?
You can read more on creative visualization at harnessing the power of your subconscious mind.
March 9, 2010 | 2 Comments
Wouldn’t it be nice if you have a genie at your disposal? You know, that gigantic magical creature appearing from the opaque smoke of Aladdin’s lamp who can grant three out of this world wishes? Oh, how you’d love to give up a limb to purchase such an impressive product, right?
Fame, fortune, good health, loving relationships…all these would then be yours for the taking. It’s like staring at a catalog of the universe and pointing out the ones you want to be delivered at your doorstep.
Are those things are merely wishful thinking?
Well, not exactly only if you know the right way to harness the power of your subconscious mind. Here, you are just not wishing, you are indeed commanding the universe to bring you what you want. There is actually a secret kept hidden from men that can allow the realization of their deepest desires and aspirations and the secret is creative visualization. Yes, this is indeed the message that was trying to convey by the famous ‘The Secret’ of Rhonda Bynre. What you think about becomes your reality.
Basically, creative visualization harnesses the power of your subconscious mind by converting your abstract thoughts (ideas) into concrete reality. It is founded on the premise that whatever exists in the physical level must first take place in a higher plane, which is the mental level. Your mind must first be able to see thing that you truly want before itÂ canÂ make them physicallyÂ before you. Thoughts become things and your mental images are the blueprint that your subcoscious refers to.
Just take a look at the visual masterpieces of some of the greatest artists known to mankind like Michaelangelo, Vincent Van Gogh and Pablo Picasso. Before they have picked up their respective paintbrushes, mixed the paint in their palettes or set up their reliable easels, they already have a well-defined image in their mind of what they are about to paint, one that is bursting with different vibrant shades. They just didn’t go about splashing random colors on their canvass and prayed for the best. If that’s the case, everyone can be an artist.
Just like them, it would take serious effort and intense concentration to achieve your masterpiece. Here are some easy guidelines for a calming creative visualization.
First, seek out your comfort zone. Whether you prefer to meditate in silence at a church, a secluded oratory, a tranquil temple, in your disarranged cubicle or even in the comforts of your own bedroom, the most important thing you have to remember is that you have to be at ease. Noise should be reduced at a minimum so that you can shut out from your actual environment.
Second, decide on your goal. What is your pressing need for the moment? If it is good health, then focus on attaining a healthy body. Imagine your medical examinations with positive outcomes and laboratory results on a normal level. If you want abundance, imagine cash coming in your house. Conjure images of checks in your name arriving at your mailbox. Should you decide to heal a broken relationship, visualize yourself shaking hands with your partner. Just create a distinct mental image of what you really want and let it stay on your mind.
Third, give positive feelings to your mental image. Be optimistic. Suffuse yourself with pure, unadulterated joy during that moment. Feel exhilaration, excitement and peace. Strip yourself of all the negative vibrations. Let go of heartaches and heartbreaks.
Be consistent in performing this exercise. If possible, set aside a few minutes of your time every day, preferably upon waking up in the morning and before going to sleep at night. This will solidify your expectations and put you in the right mood as you go through the motions of your daily life. Believe that the best will happen to you and your dreams will be realized sooner than expected.
March 8, 2010 | 5 Comments
Below is listed seven traits of the subconscious mind. This will help you to have a better understanding of what and how the subconscious works. Moreover, knowing this can help you utilize the amazing power of the subconscious. You might note that some of them have been mentioned in lesson 101.
- It works day and night. Part of the functions of the subconscious is to maintain life’s vitality and hence, the subconscious can never retire or else you will have to retire forever. It keeps the heart pumping, monitoring blood circulating, performing body healing, digestion mechanism, and lots more. The subconscious even becomes more powerful when you are asleep. That’s why it is not advisable to let the TV turned on when you are asleep. Imagine what will you get when the TV is showing violence programming and you are having a sound sleep.
- Problem Solving. Subconscious might not possess the ability to think and reason but inevitably, it solves much problem than the conscious mind. This is due to its ability to connect with the super conscious mind to search for solution. Believe me, there is at least a solution for every problem and you might not know where to look for but your subconscious mind does. Napoleon Hill called it as the ‘connecting link’ between the finite mind of man and the Infinite Intelligence (this term was made popular by Mr. Hill).
- It functions voluntarily. It doesn’t matter whether you make any effort to influence the subconscious or not because it is always open for suggestion. Its receptive mode is always ON and the only thing that makes the difference is either you do the influencing actively or somehow let other people doing it. By default, the psychology and mindset of the masses is always toward the negative and this suggests to you that the thoughts of fear and poverty always serve as the stimuli to your subconscious. The only way to shield yourself from this negativity is to constantly feed yourself with positive thoughts and energy.
- The subconscious does not remain idle. The mind is like an active monkey that jumps here and there. It always keep on finding something (just anything) to get entertained. If you fail to find something to impress or plant on it, it will randomly pick up thoughts that it found, regardless bad or good. And since it makes no judgment, it just follows whatever that the mass try to preach. If they are good, then you will prosper, if they aren’t and that’s when you’ll call life’s a fate. I can assure you that the mass preaches only scarcity and negativity. Just look around those poverty and social problems that get into the daily news. And so in order to prevent this from happening, feed your subconscious with only the good and positive thoughts.
- The Alpha state. You can communicate effectively with the subconscious when the brain state reaches the alpha level. This is the state where the door that connects the conscious and the subconscious is wide open. Suggestions and affirmations is much more effective when practiced during this time. Note that you are in the receptive mode of alpha just at the moment before you fall asleep and at the very first moment you wake up. So don’t turn the radio on when you open your eyes!
- Mental Image. You can only think in the form of image, you can never think with words. Try it if you do not believe this. Even your subconscious mind deals with image only and that’s why visualization and imagination are so powerful in influencing your subconscious. Moreover, the subconscious also stores your memory in the form of image. Try to recall a certain thing, doesn’t matter what it is. I’m sure that you are pulling picture out of your unlimited storage box doing this.
- It cannot differentiate between the real and not real. You can try one simple experiment by closing your eyes. Make sure that you shut them properly or else it won’t work because we want to eliminate or keep the interference from the conscious mind as low as possible. Now imagine in your mind that you are putting a slice of lemon into your mouth and touching your tongue. Do it vividly clear as it is really happening but only that it is inside your mind. After around two minutes you will find out that your mouth will start squeezing lots of saliva. Why? Because your dumb mind thinks that a slice of lemon has landed in your mouth!
The above list is enough to describe the subconscious and we shall go deeper into them the next time. By the way, as have been mentioned, the most effective way that you can re-program your subconscious is at the alpha level. But have you ever wondered how you can do about that, going into alpha level without falling into sleep? If you face this problem, Quantum Mind Power brainwaves can assist you in programming your subconscious in the alpha level.